Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Jingle Bell Christmas

This week's challenge at Less Is More is to create a one layer card with two of something on it. I decided on stamping two of these cute jingle bells from PTI. I stamped the first bell, masked it and then stamped the second to appear behind the first. I then coloured them with copics (haven't done much colouring lately, need to do some practicing) and ended up adding a few sequins since I managed to get a spot of black ink on my card and had to hide that.


Supplies:
Stamps - Tremendous Treats Christmas (PTI)
Paper - Neena Solar White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics - C3, C5, R14, R27, R29, R59, YG11, YG13, YG17, Gold pen, White gel pen
Other - sequins

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Connie your card for this week's challenge looks fabulous!
    It's fresh, crisp and just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image with your jingly bells !! Looks fab !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Christmas card. Great image and lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful!
    Great colouring!
    I had to add some butterflies to a wedding Table plan because of a dreaded mark! The sequins look fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a stunning and striking card Connie. Your image and colouring are FABULOUS. CAS perfection
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous jingle bells! Awesome colouring, and I chuckled at your explanation of sequins covering up a black spot. I...ahem...have also been know to add sequins for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. I'm so glad you did as it led me here. I absolutely love your card-making style - so clean yet so detailed. Gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Connie this is so gorgeous, I love your CAS style ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, those red bells look as though you could touch them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb colouring Connie, this looks fab!
    Sorry to be so late commenting and checking out your card
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your masking & colouring looks amazing, gorgeous card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.