Saturday, August 23, 2014

PTI - Stamp-a-faire - Ancient Rome - Mosaics

Lizzie's second technique is inspired by Roman mosaics. In her video she shows three different ways to explore this art form. I chose to create a stamp using self adhesive fun foam and emboss resist. I didn't have a mosaic type cover plate so used my hexagon plate. This is a fun technique and I do like how it turned out.


Supplies:
Stamps - Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday (PTI)
Dies - Hexagon Coverplate (PTI)
Paper - Rustic White CS (PTI), Sunset CS
Ink - Pear, Clover Meadow, Smoothie, Sunset, Moonstruck, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark, Clear Embossing powder
Other - button, hemp
 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! Florals work so well for this technique. Thank you so much for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.