Friday, August 22, 2014

PTI Stamp-a-faire 2014 - Meet and Greet

Hello everyone! It has been far too long. With the move and spending all of my extra time with my mom and family I have not crafted in over three months (hard to believe). I decided to break the drought by participating in Papertrey Ink's annual event - Stamp-a-faire. I played along last year through some of the challenges but hadn't been prepared in advance to complete them all. I had hoped to purchase the kit this year but missed the deadline, so I spent some time this week trying to put together some stamping supplies for each of tomorrow's events.

The day will be divided into the exploration of art and creativity of different eras. Looking forward to the festivities starting tomorrow at 7 a.m. at Nichole Heady's blog, hope to see you there.


Cheers!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.