Saturday, February 8, 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Fun - Trading Card Challenge

PTI is releasing a new line of products designed by Heather Nichols for pocket scrapbooking. The challenge today is to create a 3" x 4" Artist Trading card that could be used on a scrapbooking page or a card. I started out trying to be artsy with this card and had a number of failed attempts - this challenge should have been easy, but I always manage to make things harder than they are. For this first card I used my new Tim Holtz stencil and some gesso that I tinted grey.





Supplies:
Stamps: Movers & Shakers Sentiments
Paper - Summer Stories (Teresa Collins), Rustic White CS (PTI)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Grey Wool Reinker (CTMH), Gesso (Artists Loft)
Other - Dot Fade Stencil (Tim Holtz), Labels Eighteen (Spellbinders), shimmer tape, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.