Monday, November 18, 2013

Snow Flake Fun - Mixability Challenge #42

I came across the Mix-Ability challenge blog at SplitCoastStampers recently and have been anxious to play along. This challenge was set up to encourage crafters to work with mixed media, which I have been intrigued by for a while. So here is my first time playing at this challenge, you can check out the instructions for this week's challenge Heavy Metal here.



I had a lot of fun with this. After adding the black paint and rubbing off, I used a soft mauve, light green and then blue acrylic paint, but it is difficult to see the colours here. I then sponged some white paint onto the snowflake and small circles.

Supplies:
Stamps - Say It With Style - Waltzing Mouse
Paper - White, Black CS (Bazzill), chipboard snowflake and circles (CTMH), thin cardboard
Ink - Versafine Black Onyx, acrylic paints
Other - silver cord, Classic Square Lg & Sm (Spellbinders), foil wrap

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.