Friday, July 12, 2013

S'more Fun Birthday

Here is a card I made for Flourishes Sketch challenge for their July release. I decided to rotate the sketch and used the smallest die from Flourishes Classic Hourglass Dies set to create my window(s). I stamped the lantern from the great stamp set that I won last month called S'more Fun after I cut the windows. I stamped the lantern image again, coloured the lantern only with my Copics (I coloured the pearls to match with the same Copics) , cut it out and popped it onto the top of the first stamped image. I like the word windows and think that I will use them again for a couple of other cards that I need.



Supplies: Standard A2 size
Stamps - S'More Fun, Tag Lines, Motherly Love (Flourishes), Card Word Puzzle (CTMH)
Paper - Now & Then DP (Teresa Collins), Sahara Sand CS (SU)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E08, E18, W00, W3, W5
Accessories - Black & White twine (May Arts), pearls (CTMH), Black button
Other - Classic Hourglass Die (Flourishes), A2 Matting Basics A & B (Spellbinders), 3D foam

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Connie!!! How charming and gorgeous is this card!! I adore your coloring and diecut windows. And your little flags with the button and jute is the absolute perfect touch!! LOVE this beauty!! I'm so glad you joined in on the Flourishes Sketch Challenge this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie this is awesome! Oh I adore how you created the windows and the tags with the button are awesome! Beautiful and so sweet at the same time. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the fishtail banners and pretty twine bow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.