Thursday, March 21, 2013

Splash of Hot Pink - ric#32

I've been really drawn to clean, graphic cards lately. I love clean and simple cards, but seem to have a difficult time with them. You would think that they would be easy to produce, but for me apparently not. So here is my latest attempt and my first try at a 'Runway Inspired Challenge' - ric#32 - love their inspiration photos. This week's photo said black, grey, hot pink satin and linear (tubing in background) to me.


This is what I came up with. The glitter gems at the top are a hot pink that matches the satin ribbon, but I had a hard time getting the colours right with my camera today.



Supplies - Card is a standard A2 size
Paper - Black, grey, white CS (Bazzill)
Stamp - Botanical Silhouettes - Vol 5 (PTI)
Ink - Versa Mark, White EP (CTMH)
Accessories - Hot Pink 1" satin Ribbon (Fabricland), Hot Pink Glitter gems (CTMH), black twine

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the challenge, Connie! The use of various color strips and sentiment are awesome! I love the added twines and glittery dots, too! Thank you for playing with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love that you were inspired by the tubes in the background of the inspiration photo! Your card is bold and beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.