Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Straw That Broke the Camel's Back

... is my new Cricut Expression. Happy New Year everyone, hope santa was good to you this year. I got my first Cricut for Christmas and was quite excited until I realized that there was no way that I could set it up in my craft room the way it is currently organized (which is not very well). Over the years I have spent most of my craft dollars on scrapbooking supplies, neglecting to purchase proper storage containers and furniture. It was becoming increasingly difficult to work effectively in the room and not being able to use my Cricut in there was the final straw.

So, I have spent the past couple of days organizing and clearing everything out of the room, to make way for some furniture. It's off to Ikea this weekend, and hopefully I will be crafting again in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.