Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Sonoma Birthday Card - with Ribbon Roses

While I had my Sonoma paper out, I thought I had better make another birthday card (there seem to be a lot in August). I realized that I hadn't made a card with hand made ribbon roses in a while so decided to make some of those for this card. I followed the Sketch #127 at Card Patterns.




Supplies - Card size is 5 3/8" x 5 3/8"

Paper - Sonoma & Mistletoe designer paper, Bamboo & Desert Sand cardstock (all CTMH)
Stamps - Happy Birthday (C1257)(CTMH)
Ink - Bamboo, Smokey Plum (CTMH)
Accessories - Opaques - Pearl (CTMH), cream lace (Kaisercraft), seam binding ribbon (May Arts - The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), 1/4" & 5/8" satin ribbon (Offray)
Other - Spellbinders Lacey Circles & Plain Circles Small, Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), ticket corner punch (SU), needle, thread, 3D foam

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, I love your ribbon roses. Im nursing 3 big blisters from trying to hot glue my fingers rather than the ribbon 2 nights ago when making ribbon roses! I think my glue gun hates me. Stunning card. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful! I LOVE the ribbon work and colors. SAw you over at Card Patterns and your card caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower and the colors!!! LOVE the Sonoma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card. Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness -- these roses are SO beautiful -- JUST absolutely LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.