Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Girl Card With Pink Organdy Flowers

I just loved the pastel flowers that I created using CTMH organdy ribbon (see video tutorial here) and couldn't wait to make a card using them. I think that these flowers would work really well on baby cards or layouts, shower invitations, princess or ballerina layouts (they remind of tutus) etc.



Supplies - Card size is 5" x 7"

Paper - White Daisy cardstock (CTMH), Pink cardstock (Bazzill)
Stamps - Sweet Baby C1359 (CTMH)
Ink - Baby Pink (CTMH)
Accessories - Baby Pink organdy ribbon (CTMH), Colonial White designer brads, Pearl Opaque gems, Pink Sparkles (CTMH), 3/8" & 1" pink satin ribbon (fabric store)
Other - Hearts Embossing folder (Bringing Crafts Too You), border punch (Martha Stewart), liquid glass (CTMH), glue dots, 3D foam, needle, thread

3 comments:

  1. Love this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's one of the most beautiful cards I have EVER seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your flowers! Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.